Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Road Rulers in AR

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to lunch today downtown at the Underground Pub and Jodi from Road Rules X-treme and Sophia from Road Rules: The Quest were there eating with 3 guys (whom I did not know). I don't know what they were doing here in Arkansas, but they were there.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe they were just eating lunch? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I guess you're right...I do lunch in random states all the time, I don't see why others wouldn't [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just found out that in the next couple of weeks, another road ruler is going to be in arkansas....conway to be exact. One of greg's girlfriend's neighbors is friends with Abe (i think that is the one he said). anyways, my brother talked to him on the phone yesterday, and he's coming down pretty soon. He might be brining one of the other cast members....Melissa, if i recall correctly. I honestly can't remember which one either of those are, but the names sound familiar....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonder why Abe would bring Melissa and not Coral??

    Anyhow, I'd like to meet Melissa, we have somewhat similar heritage.

    I'd also like to meet Abe and tell him his game playing is similar to Tiger Woods'. When he has a girl, it suffers.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, and in the next few weeks if Greg's girlfriend's neighbor's sister's friend's aunt finds out any more, let us know [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i knew someone would make a comment about that....i could have very easily said one of greg's friends, but i chose to go the long way about it, and explain how they became friends. keep it up, i won't tell you anything about greg anymore [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •